With only two weeks left, Destiny 2 isn’t done with Eliksni deals in the current season. Every minute brings players closer to the weekly reset of the penultimate week of Season 18 and the long-awaited epilogue.
In the most recent TWAB, Bungie revealed numerous details about their plans to wrap up the season. To sum up what players can expect from the event, the developer has everyone participate in different activities to collect a unique currency called Captain’s Coins. These can be further used to progress through different levels and help the Eliksni improve their houses.
Typically, there are multiple Destiny 2 rewards tied to the objectives and missions.
Details on the upcoming Destiny 2 Season 18 Epilogue out November 22nd
1) Date and time of publication
The Season of Plunder Epilogue will release alongside the upcoming weekly reset on November 22nd, 2022. Players can expect the official servers to receive the update at 9:00 am PST (UTC -8).
The weekly reset and epilogue arrival time zones in all major regions are as follows:
- India: 10:15 p.m. to 10:30 p.m. (8 November)
- China: 00:45 (9 November) to 1:00 (9 November)
- UNITED KINGDOM: 17:45 to 18:00 (8 November)
- Australia: 2:45 am (November 9) to 3:00 am (November 9)
- Brazil: 1:45 p.m. to 2:00 p.m. (8 November)
The event will run for two weeks through December 6th, 2022, the release date for the upcoming Season 19. Of course, players can expect maintenance and downtime before Bungie gets everything rolling.
As mentioned, players can collect Captain Coins from across the system during the event’s duration. This special currency can later upgrade the Eliksni districts through seven different levels.
Activities that drop Captain Coins include:
- Lost Sectors.
- Public events.
- ketch crash.
- target boxes.
However, the exact number of drops remains unknown until the start of the Destiny 2 event.
Similar to the missions related to the epilogue, Season of Plunder will also conclude with additional objectives. According to the database information, the mission name for the Eliksni Quarters community event will be “A Rising Tide”.
There will be seven additional community milestones that anyone can track on their donation reward tracker. The milestones are as follows:
- Clean up: Removes debris and improves accessibility of Eliksni districts. Unlocks the ability to donate map fragments to the donation chest.
- ether tank: Upgrade the Aether Tank in Eliksni District. Unlocks the ability to donate treasure coordinates to the donation chest.
- Comfort: Secures imports for the Eliksni community. Unlocks the ability to donate target materials to the donation box.
- recruits: Allows Eliksni to enroll in tower security. Unlocks the ability to purchase a special gift box.
- Housing: Build additional shelters in the Eliksni districts. Unlocks a chance for an Eliksni Gift Box to drop when completing strikes.
- Garden: Adds a community garden to the Eliksni district. Unlocks a chance of dropping an Eliksni Gift Box upon completing Gambit matches.
- town square: Build a town square in the Eliksni district. Unlocks a chance of dropping an Eliksni Gift Box upon completing Crucible matches.
Players receive an emblem after completing the first step of the mission. Once equipped, the emblem grants everyone a chance to receive additional Commander Coins.
Rewards associated with the upcoming Destiny 2 community event include:
- Parts of an entire Legendary Emblem
- Another unknown emblem called Sequence Flourish
- Swashbuckler Ghost Shell
- Eliksni Gift Box after turning in 1000 Commander Coins
- Deepsight Resonance weapons
- Eververse Engram
- light dust
Bungie also has a planned cutscene at the end of the epilogue quest that shows Osiris reviving.