The Georgia Bulldogs take on the Kentucky Wildcats in a week 12 college football game. Below are live updates, latest scores, injury news and analysis for the game.
Georgia goes into the game with a 10-0 record while Kentucky is 6-4.
Georgia Football-Kentucky live updates, score, analysis
Georgia 3, Kentucky 0, 4:03
13 plays, 58 yards, 5:07
Jack Podlesny made his 18th field goal of the season from 27 yards.
The Bulldogs, who rushed 42 yards on 9 attempts in their first possession, looked like the more physical team early in the game.
The Georgia defense surrendered 66 yards before standing upright in games third-and-1 and fourth-and-1 to force a turnover on downs. The Wildcats averaged 2.8 yards per carry on the opening drive.
Javon Bullard, doubtful with a knee injury, started for Georgia.
Pre-game update: A few roster updates based on pre-game warm-ups.
No AD Mitchell this week, same as last week. Javon Bullard made the trip as he was struggling with a knee injury.
Tight end Arik Gilbert and wide receiver De’Nylon Morrissette are not traveling to Kentucky after traveling for last week’s game against Mississippi State. In their place, Darris Smith and Mekhi Mews traveled to the game.
Jalon Walker is back working with full-backs while Smith is working with defenders. Edge rusher Nolan Smith made the trip, but he obviously won’t be playing today.
- Quarterbacks: Stetson Bennett, Carson Beck, Brock Vandagriff, Gunner Stockton
- Running back: Kenny McIntosh, Kendall Milton Daijun Edwards, Branson Robinson, Cash Jones
- Wide receivers: Ladd McConkey, Marcus Rosemy-Jacksaint, Dominick Blaylock, Dillon Bell, Arian Smith, Kearis Jackson, Dillon Bell, Mekhi Mews
- Tight End: Brock Bowers, Ryland Goede, Darnell Washington, Brett Seither, Oscar Delp
- Offensive Line: Sedrick Van Pran, Austin Blaske, Warren Ericson, Jared Wilson, Broderick Jones, Xavier Truss, Warren McClendon, Tate Ratledge, Amarius Mims, Devin Willock, Micah Morris
- Line of Defense: Jalen Carter, Mykel Williams, Naz Stackhouse, Zion Logue, Bill Norton, Warren Brinson, Tramel Walthour
- Full-backs: Robert Beal, Chaz Chambliss, Jalon Walker, Marvin Jones Jr, MJ Sherman
- Center Backs: Jamon Dumas-Johnson, Smael Mondon, Xavian Sorey, Rian Davis, Trezmen Marshall, EJ Lightsey
- Defense Attorneys: Kelee Ringo, Daylen Everette, JaCorey Thomas, Kamari Lassiter, Malaki Starks, Tykee Smith, Chris Smith, Javon Bullard, David Daniel-Sisavanh, Darris Smith
- Specialists: Jack Podlesny, Jared Zirkel, Payne Walker, William Mote, Brett Thorson
Update 1:30 p.m.: Georgia Football will look to end Saturday’s SEC game with a win over the Kentucky Wildcats.
The Bulldogs are 6-0 against Kentucky under Kirby Smart against the Wildcats. Last year the Bulldogs beat Kentucky 30-14 in Athens.
The Wildcats enter the game after an embarrassing home loss to Vanderbilt. But Georgia isn’t overlooking Kentucky, knowing the Wildcats want to give Georgia a hard time.
“The kids that played Kentucky, it was a bloodbath, man,” Smart said. “Last year’s game was so physical, so tough, robust and they run a lot of physical runs, we like to do a lot of physical runs and at the end you just bump into each other. When you get out of the game, you’re really sore. So that was 14-3 or whatever the game was maybe up there in 2020. Man we had guys dropping like flies it was just very physical.
“So our boys respect Kentucky, I respect Coach Stoops and what they did last week has no relevance to what they’re going to do this week.”
Georgia is 10-0 this season and is looking to complete its SEC regular-season streak with an undefeated record. This won’t be Georgia’s last SEC nemesis of the season, however, as the Bulldogs will represent the SEC East in the SEC championship game. Georgia will face LSU on December 3rd.
The Bulldogs take on Georgia Tech next week.
Georgia Football Injury Report for Kentucky for the 12th week game
- Andrew Paul (knee, out)
- CJ Washington (neck, out)
- Dan Jackson (foot, out)
- Earnest Greene (back, out)
- Drew Bobo (labrum, out)
- CJ Smith (ankle, doubtful_
- Nolan Smith (pec, out)
- Darris Smith (concussion, doubtful)
- AD Mitchell (ankle, questionable)
- Javon Bullard (knee, questionable)
- Amarius Mims (knee, probably)
- Xavier Truss (toe, probably)
Georgia Football-Kentucky game time for game of the week 12
The Georgia Football-Kentucky game is scheduled to begin at 3:30 p.m. ET
Georgia Football-Kentucky TV Network for the week 12 game