A roundup of the week’s top financial news releases from PR Newswire
NEW YORK, November 18, 2022 /PRNewswire/ — With thousands of press releases published each week, it can be difficult to keep up with everything on PR Newswire. To help journalists covering the financial industry stay up to date with the week’s most interesting and popular publications, here’s a roundup of the week’s not-to-be-missed stories.
The following list includes the headline (with a link to the full text) and an excerpt from each story. Click on the press release headings to access accompanying multimedia content available for download.
1. Cristiano Ronaldo launches the first NFT collection with Binance
“We believe that metaverse and blockchain are the future of the internet,” said He Yi, co-founder and chief marketing officer of Binance. “We are honored to work with Cristiano to help more people understand blockchain and show how we are building a Web3 infrastructure for the sports and entertainment industry.”
2. FTX Group Notice Regarding Federal Court Filing and Notices
FTX Group also determined that the only authorized and official Twitter account for the company is @FTX_Official and all social communications from FTX Group and its executives are routed exclusively through this account.
3. Walt Disney World Selects Developers for 80-Acre Initiative for Affordable and Accessible Housing in Central Florida
The Michaels Organization, a prominent community housing developer in more than 35 states, plans to build, own and operate more than 1,300 units on Disney’s Southwest land Orange County, Fla.
4. Uber and Capital One partner to offer new rewards for Savor and Quicksilver cardholders Savor, SavorOne, SavorOne Student and Quicksilver Student cardholders automatically receive 10% cashback on Uber purchases when they use their card and receive up to 24 months of free Uber One membership worth $9.99/Month. Quicksilver, QuicksilverOne and Quicksilver Secured cardholders get up to 6 months free Uber One membership worth $9.99/Month.
5. The EY Future Workplace Index shows a surprisingly rosy attitude towards commercial real estate investments despite the economic tightening
Amid the current inflation and interest rate environment, the index found that only 33% of U.S. C-suite executives will reduce their commercial real estate investments, while 58% say they will invest in commercial real estate, which includes upgrading or expansion could the real estate footprint.
6. Plug and play to start crypto and Digital Assets Innovation Platform with Visa, AllianceBlock, The INX Digital Company, IGT and Franklin Templeton
The program aims to connect international startups with the founding partners to test the startups’ technologies and drive the future of crypto and Digital Assets as the world-class leader.
7. Two-thirds of women see an impending US recession but plan to double their retirement savings
When the US goes into recession, women elsewhere are willing to be conservative. Only 5% of women would borrow to make major purchases, seven in 10 (71%) say they put off major purchases altogether, and another quarter (24%) would only pay in cash.
8th. closed-loop partners and Brookfield Partners to launch Circular Services, the leading developer of infrastructure for the circular economy in The United States
Circular Services owns and operates municipal recycling facilities across the United States that enable municipalities and businesses to eliminate the billions of dollars spent annually on landfill disposal costs by ensuring valuable raw materials are recycled and reused in domestic supply chains.
9. Delta One goes live on the Bloomberg App Portal Delta One is a pre- and post-trade analysis, screening and risk management tool that uses real-time market data to provide equity finance and equity lending participants insight into the multi-trillion dollar US equity options markets .
10 AccessLex launches a new student loan calculator to help law students plan their financial future
The calculator is free and easy to use with no registration required. It now includes several new features to help law students better understand the financial realities of their degree.
11. Achieve forecasts subdued spending on gifts, travel for the 2022 holiday season The 2022 Season of Spending Report published by the Achieve Center for Consumer Insights found that 69% of US adults plan to limit their spending on gifts $500 this year, while another 14% said they didn’t want to buy gifts.
Read about the latest finance-related publications from PR Newswire and keep up to date with the most important press releases by following them @PRNfinance on Twitter.
Helping journalists stay up to date with industry news
These are just some of the recent press releases that consumers and the media should be aware of. To be notified of publications relevant to their coverage area, journalists can set up a custom newsfeed with PR Newswire for Journalists.
Once signed up, reporters, bloggers, and freelancers have access to the following free Features:
– Adjustment: Build a custom newsfeed that delivers relevant news straight to your inbox. Customize the news feed by keyword, industry, topic, geography and more.
– Photos and videos: Thousands of multimedia assets are available to download and insert into your next story.
– Subject matter experts: Access ProfNet, a database of industry experts to connect to as sources or for citations in your articles.
– Related Resources: Read and subscribe to our journalist and blogger-focused blog, Beyond Bylines, for media news summaries, writing tips, upcoming events and more.
About PR Newswire and PR Newswire for journalists
For more than 65 years, PR Newswire has been the industry leader with the largest and most comprehensive distribution network for print, radio, magazine, television, financial portals and trade publications. PR Newswire has an unparalleled global reach of more than 200,000 publications and 10,000 websites and is available in more than 170 countries and 40 languages.
PR Newswire for Journalists (PRNJ) is an exclusive community that includes over 20,000 journalists, bloggers and influencers who log into their PRNJ accounts and specifically search for story ideas. PR Newswire thoroughly researches and screens this community to confirm its identity as a member of the press, blogger or influencer. PRNJ users cover 200+ beats and verticals.
If you have any questions, contact the team at [email protected].
SOURCE PR Newswire